A REALTOR® is a professional. Membership in the Association is membership in a professional society which sets the REALTOR® apart from others selling real estate. Professional REALTORS® have a responsibility to uphold the ideals of their profession and to regulate their conduct in a professional manner.
Members of the Association are sworn to uphold the REALTOR’S® Pledge and the strict REALTOR® Code of Ethics. These, together with the Standards of Conduct and other principles adopted by the Association, are the basics of professionalism.
Only members of the Association, the professionals in real estate, may use the term “REALTOR”® or the service trademark. Because these are registered trademarks owned by the National Association of REALTORS®, it is the duty of every member to use the marks correctly on signs, letterheads, and business cards.
The Mid-State Association prides itself on providing our members with the latest and most up to date information in our rapidly changing business. Some of the benefits of joining our Association are:
1. Education: At least 3 Low Cost CE Classes each year & orientation classes for all new Realtors®
2. Local Community Involvement: Easter Baskets for Kids; Christmas Wishes for Kids, Backpacks for Kids, Scholarships and more
3. Important Business Services: Electronic Lockbox and Keys, Store for your Real Estate Needs, Broadcast email service
4. Networking: Membership meetings and Lunch & Learns
5. Professionalism: Code of Ethics Training, Mediation Services, Recognition Awards, Realtor® of the Year
6. Professional Standard Certified Professionals.
If you are a Realtor® and would like to join our Association, please start by clicking on this link to download an application. Once completed, please email to the Mid-State Association.
Need a SmartMLS Application too?? Click here to download an application and you can forward that to the Mid-State Association.
The Mid-State Association invites local business people who are interested in networking with our REALTOR® members the opportunity to become Affiliate members. As an Affiliate member, you are invited to attend our membership meetings, informal education seminars, social and networking events. There are sponsorship opportunities as well.
If you are not a Realtor®, but would like to join our Association, we offer an affiliate membership. Please click here to download an Affiliate Member application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you are a Realtor® and would like to join our Association, please start by clicking on this link to download an application and sending the completed form back to us by submitting it in the form below.